We understand ICT for schools and colleges and know that you need expert advice, a competitive price and a simple means of ordering exactly what you need. To order ICT products or services then you do not need to pay in advance or with a credit card. When you have identified the product or service you require then simply;
- Fax your order, on headed paper, detailing the product/service, quantity required and the total expected order value together with your purchase order number
- Fax orders to: 0333 240 2627
- Or email to: email@example.com
- Or post to: SchoolCare, 2-3 Fairmile Parade, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 2LP
Got any questions about ICT for schools and colleges? Then please call us on 0333 240 2626!
You will only be invoiced when you have received the items ordered and payment terms are 30 days.
Big Orders – big savings!
If you require a large number of a particular product then do not hesitate to contact us for a custom quotation and we may well be able to offer further savings!
Seen a better price? We’ll do our best to beat it!
If you have seen the same product elsewhere for less, then let us know and we’ll do our best to beat the pricing on a like-for-like basis. As we are specialists in the ICT education market we may also be able to suggest a better solution to what you need to achieve, so do not hesitate to contact us!
Not seen what you need?
The range of products and services we can offer is massive and not everything is listed on our website. So, if you haven’t seen the product or service you require, then do not hesitate to contact us and ask. Chances are, we’ll be able to help!
Clarity & Plain English
ICT for schools and colleges can be complex but we always strive to offer you a clear and detailed explanation as to exactly what we can offer. Our quotations are detailed, easy to understand and have no hidden expenses to surprise you later!
Dedicated to Quality Assurance in ICT for Schools
The quality of SchoolCare’s expertise, systems and service is now recognised through our ISO9001/2000 accreditation (with design) and thus our entire process for delivering ICT for schools and colleges is duly regulated. Our quality policy is as follows:
- To meet fully the customer’s requirements and those of ISO9001/2008
- To produce proven, reliable products in ICT for schools
- To continually improve the performance of the products by the full commitment of all staff to this policy
- To provide a service to the computer user industry that meets the best practices within the industry
SchoolCare – one of the South of England’s leading provider of ICT services to education.
Areas covered include Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex, East Sussex and Wiltshire.