ICT Installation Services
With over 25 year’s experience in supplying ICT installation services for education, with SchoolCare you can rely on sound advice and an assurance of the best value.
SchoolCare has a team of highly qualified ICT engineers with broad skills for ICT installation services for education that include:
- Ethernet LAN and WAN infrastructures including VPN solutions
- CAT5e, CAT6 and fibre optic network installations
- Network security, Firewall solutions, Anti-virus and Anti-spam software
- Data Recovery and remote backup solutions
- Server solutions and virtualisation
- Wireless networks including Meru Wireless Networks
- CCTV Systems for education
- Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone systems
All of our hardware is supplied with our free machine lifetime telephone support to supplement the usual manufacturer’s warranty.
All installations are completed by staff with extensive experience of ICT installation services for education, have the appropriate qualifications and are CRB checked.
Whether your school or college is considering an ICT installation for a system upgrade or a completely new infrastructure, contact SchoolCare now for expert advice on our ICT installation services.
SchoolCare – one of the South of England’s leading provider of ICT services to education.
Areas covered include Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, London, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex, East Sussex and Wiltshire.